SEI is pleased to announce that will be holding WEAP trainings this autumn on three continents.
Stockholm, Sweden - September 8-12
Nairobi, Kenya - October 13 – 17
Bangkok, Thailand - November 3-7
All trainings will be in English and led by SEI staff members.
Registration is open to the public and will be first come first serve.
There are 30 available spaces for participants. The training will include:
- Introduction to water resources modeling
- The WEAP interface, data entry and results
- Scenario analysis to study development options within a water basin
- Disaggregating and defining demand to suit specific purposes
- Specifying supplies such as reservoirs, in-stream flow requirements and groundwater supply
- Interpreting and formatting results
- Modeling power production within WEAP
- Time to ask the trainers about your own projects
- Lunches, coffee breaks, and an evening event
- Detailed agenda and schedule
More information can be found at http://www.weap21.org/index.asp?action=206