• What’s the deadline for submitting? 30 September 2013.
• Which formats are due 30 September? Poster and platform presentations.
• What’s the selection process? Experts peer-review, score and comment on outline papers, enabling final decision by IWA Programme Committee.
• Will papers be published? Not in a formal proceedings, but you’ll receive all papers electronically with the final programme. Accepted papers will be reviewed for an IWA Publishing journal. For more information click here.
• How do I suggest a workshop? Email Paul Nagle ASAP (email@example.com) with the proposed topic, scale and format of workshop and its intended outcomes.
• Why exhibit? Here are the top 10 reasons.
• Is there still a discount? Yes; 10% discount until 31 October 2013.
• When do bookings close? When all the exhibition space is booked—get in soon.
• Will the exhibition feature water reuse and desalination? Yes! Check it out online.
Other questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where is it?
Lisboa Convention Center, Lisbon, Portugal
• When can I register? April 2014, online.
• Do presenters have to pay? Yes, by 30 June 2014, and you will receive a discount.
• What’s included? All sessions, the exhibition, refreshments during breaks and lunch, welcome reception (Sunday), gala evening (Thursday).
List of thematic for Lisboa 2014
Theme 1: Cities and Basins of the Future
Theme 2: Utility Management, Assets, Customers and Water Economics
Theme 3: Water Reuse and Resource Recovery
Theme 4: Protecting Human and Environmental Health
Theme 5: Innovative Water Supply and Wastewater Technologies & Processes
Theme 6: New Industrial Water Management, Technologies & Processes
Theme 7: Water Policy, Governance and Regulation in a Changing World
Theme 8: Breakthrough Science and Technology for the Water Cycle
Theme 9: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) for Water